At InfoTips Nigeria, we are interested in building a community of readers that interact in a constructive and orderly manner. Therefore, we frown against anyone who threatens the mutual respect and sensible conversation we promote.
In order to ensure a never-ending chain of quality comments, we totally prohibit SPAM comments, abuse and the likes on this blog.
Although we appreciate all comments, if your comment does not follow our community guidelines, we reserve the right to remove it. And the continuous abuse of this policy will result in a permanent ban on your IP address and email address.
Comment Name – We do not allow Keywords stuffed in the name field. You must use your name or nickname for commenting. Comments using keywords will be flagged as SPAM and deleted.
Abuse — We frown against abuse, be it racial, religious, tribal, xenophobia, etc. Therefore, our servers are configured to automatically censor some of the words used in abusing people racially or in any other manner. In other words, comments that contain abusive remarks will — 99% or times — be prevented from appearing in our discussion page.
Unnecessary links — We do not permit the inclusion of links in the comment section when there’s absolutely no need for it. So, comments containing 2 or more links will automatically be removed and deleted from this website.
In addition to the requirements above, we will not approve the following types of comments:
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Comments that simply restate or repeat information from the article and don’t carry the conversation forward
- Off-topic personal or professional rants
- Threats to us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Promotions about and/or links back to your product, service, or latest venture