With the introduction of the Wema bank transfer code, all Wema bank customers can now easily do mobile banking by dialing USSD codes on their phones.
Wema Bank USSD banking platform is safe and secure and you can carry out daily banking transactions with ease from the comfort of your mobile devices by simply dialing *945#. The amazing thing is that it works with any type of phone and supports all mobile networks in Nigeria.
Therefore in this post, we shall be looking at how to activate the Wema bank transfer code and I will also talk on how you can send money to another bank in Nigeria.
Wema bank mobile banking
Wema bank transfer code on phone is *945#. This mobile banking short code saves you from all the stress that comes from standing in the banking hall or ATM to do certain transaction such as:
- Opening an Account
- Generating a PIN
- Balance Enquiry
- Change PIN
- Funds Transfer
- DSTV Subscription
- GOTV Subscription
- Startimes Subscription
- Bill Payment (Electricity Bills, Smile Network Subscription, Swift Network Subscription)
- MCash (Merchant Payment)
- Bill Payment (LCC Toll)
- Receiving Western Union Payment
- It is fast, convenient and simple to use.
- No need to enter a banking hall or fill any forms to open an account; you can do this from the comfort of your home or wherever you are with a mobile phone.
- You can check your account balances anywhere and anytime.
- All account numbers and balances would be displayed.
How to activate Wema bank transfer code
You can skip this step if you’ve previously registered for Wema bank transfer code on phone.
To register a newly opened account, simply dial *945*100# and follow the prompt (Account number, Date of birth (format DDMMYYYY), new PIN and confirm PIN).
For an existing account, simply dial *945*50# and follow the prompt (Account number, Date of birth (format DDMMYYYY), new PIN and confirm PIN).
How to transfer money with Wema Bank Transfer Code
For transferring money from Wema bank to another bank with *945# USSD code, simply follow the steps below.
- To transfer to money to any bank in Nigeria, simply dial *945*beneficiary account number*amount#. For example, if you want to send ₦10,000 to someone, simply dial *945*1234567890*10000#.
- Select the recipient bank from the list of banks and press send on your mobile phone.
- Confirm to see if the name you see on your phone screen tally with the name of the recipient you want to send money to.
- Enter your USSD banking PIN to authenticate the transfer.
You will receive a debit alert from Wema bank confirming your transfer if the transaction is successful.
Note that Wema bank transfer limit is ₦20,000. You can increase this to ₦500,000 on Wema Mobile app or by visiting any Wema Bank branch near you.
- Code For Zenith Bank Transfer: How To Activate & Transfer Money
- Transfer Code For Unity Bank: How To Activate, Transfer & Buy Airtime
- Ecobank Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Buy Airtime
- GTB Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Top-up Airtime