With the introduction of Zenith bank transfer code, you can easily do your mobile banking from the comfort of your home.
You can say bye-bye to all the hassles of standing in the banking hall to send money or pay your bills by making use of the mobile transfer code for Zenith bank.
All you need is a basic understanding of how to activate and use this transfer code and in the article, I will guide you on how to do that.
What is EazyBanking
Eazyybanking is Zenith bank mobile banking which is available to all zenith bank customers.
As a customer of Zenith bank, it is a secure, fast and convenient way to access your bank account from anywhere you are, by using USSD codes on your mobile phone.
With eazybanking short code you can easily access your account with your mobile phone even without internet data. Similarly, you can also do basic transactions like transfer money, pay bills, check balance, top-up airtime, etc.
Benefits of using EazyBanking codes
- It’s a convenient, fast, and secure way to send money, pay bills, top-up airtime and many more.
- With this code, you can also open a Zenith Bank account if you don’t have one.
- You don’t need internet access to carry out any transaction as long as you have a network signal on your mobile phone.
- You can easily check your account balance.
- Compatible to all kinds of mobile phone
- Service is available to all MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers
- This service is available 24/7, therefore, you can use it any time you want.
What is the transfer code for zenith bank
The transfer code for Zenith bank is *966#, with it you can top-up airtime, pay bills, transfer money and many. However, you will need to register for mobile banking before you can use it for any transaction you want.
How to register for Zenith bank transfer code
It is easy to register for Zenith bank Eazybanking, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
- With your Alert number dial *966*00#.
- You will be prompted to enter the last 4-digit number of your Debit (ATM) card afterward.
- The next page displays your Account Name and on that page, you will be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN.
- You will also have to confirm the 4-digit PIN.
- If the steps are successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance”
- You will then receive an SMS with the balances on all your accounts.
How to send money with Zenith bank transfer code
You can easily send money by following the steps below:
- On your mobile phone dial *966*Amount*Account Number# For example, if you want to send N1000 dial *966*1000*1234567890#. Ensure you use the phone number you registered with your Zenith Bank account.
- Select the recipient bank from the list of banks you see and press next.
- Verify the full name of the recipient to make sure it is correct and proceed to the next screen.
- Enter your EazyBanking PIN to authenticate the transaction.
After completing the above steps, you’ll receive a debit alert confirming your transfer is successful.