Before the introduction of the USSD code, customers of Unity bank had to visit a banking hall, ATM machine or use a mobile app to transfer money. But now you can do mobile banking with the Unity bank transfer code provided you have an account with them.
The interesting thing is that you don’t need internet access to do your mobile banking with Unity bank codes.
Therefore in this post, I will show you how to use the Unity mobile code to do your transactions such as sending, funds airtime top-up and several others.
Benefits of using the transfer codes
Below are some of the benefits of using Unity bank shortcodes:
- It’s a convenient, fast, and secure way to send money, pay bills, top-up airtime and many more.
- With this code, you can also open a Unity Bank account if you don’t have one.
- You don’t need internet access to carry out any transaction provided you have a network signal on your mobile phone.
- You can easily check your account balance.
- Compatible to all kinds of mobile phone
- Service is available to all MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers
- This service is available 24/7, therefore, you can use it any time you want.
What is the transfer code for unity bank
The Unity bank USSD code is *7799# with it you can easily send money to banks in Nigeria.
Just dialing this code will not automatically help you transfer funds to other banks. However, the code will show you a list of things you can do such as recharge, open account, transfer fund, etc.
How to register with *7799#
It is easy to register all you have to do is dial *7799# and follow all the instructions you see on your mobile screen. In the process of registering, you need to enter your account number and choose a 4 digit PIN which will be used to confirm all your transactions. Ensure you dial the code using the phone number linked to your Unity bank account
How to transfer money with Unity bank transfer code
Credit Source: Unity bank
With Unity bank codes you can easily send funds to Family/friends or clients. All you need is a mobile phone.
Basically with the Unity bank code, you can send money to a fellow Unity bank account holder or other banks in Nigeria.
To transfer money with your mobile phone follow the steps below.
- To transfer to a Unity Bank account, just dial *7799*1*Account No*Amount#. For example, dial *7799*1*1234567890*10000# if you want to send ₦10,000
- To transfer to other Banks with Unity bank code, just dial *7799*2*Account No*Amount#. For example, dial *7799*2*1234567890*10000# if you want to send ₦10,000.
- Ecobank Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Buy Airtime
- GTB Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Top-up Airtime
- UBA Code For Transfer: How To Activate And Use
- FCMB Mobile Transfer Code: Complete Guide On How To Activate & Use
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: How to Register & Send Money