With the introduction of the UBA transfer code, you no longer need to waste time in the banking hall or ATM boot to send money as you can easily do this from the comfort of your home.
Therefore in this writeup, I will guide you on how to register and use the UBA mobile money transfer code.
What is the UBA shortcode
The UBA code is *919#, and it is the official short code for mobile banking. With this code all UBA customers can do mobile money transfer anywhere they are even without internet access.
Apart from transferring money, you can easily top-up airtime, pay bills and many more and this can be done by dialing *919# on your mobile phone.
Benefits and features
Here are some of the benefits of using Quick banking USSD code on your mobile phone and they are listed below.
- You can use it to open a First bank account.
- It is quick, convenient and secure as you don’t need to move around with cash before transferring them.
- You don’t need an internet connection to do any transfer.
- It is an easy way to Bank.
- You can check your account balance anytime wherever.
- The code can be used to buy airtime from your account.
- And you can also pay bills and lots more.
How to register UBA transfer code
All UBA customers can register/activate mobile banking transfer code on their mobile phone provided the number is linked to their bank account.
Having said all that, to activate the UBA transfer code follow the steps below.
- First and foremost Dial *919#
- Follow the on-screen command on your phone
- Create a 4 – digit PIN afterward.
Ensure you create a good and easy to memorize 4 – digit PIN as this will be used to authenticate any transfer you make from your UBA account.
How to send money with the transfer code
You can easily send money from your UBA bank account to other banks in Nigeria with the USSD code.
- To send money to other UBA accounts, dial *919*3# and follow the on-screen command.
- To send money to other banks Nigerian, dial *919*4# and follow the on-screen command.
For any transfers above N20,000, you need a Secure Pass (OTP). You can download it from the Google app store.
Similarly, you can visit any UBA branch near you to request for the token if that is what you prefer.
- First Bank Transfer Code: Complete Guide On How To Activate & Use
- FCMB Mobile Transfer Code: Complete Guide On How To Activate & Use
- Access Bank Transfer Code: Complete Guide On How To Activate & Use
Other UBA USSD code and their use
- To check UBA account balance – dial *919*00#.
- Top-Up for Self – dial *919*Amount#
- Top-Up for others – dial *919*Phone number*Amount#
- Transfer to UBA Account – dial *919*3*Account number*amount#
- Load UBA Prepaid Card – dial *919*32#
- Transfer to other Banks – dial *919*4*Account Number*Amount#
- To Pay bills – dial *919*5#
- For ATM Cardless withdrawal – dial *919*30*Amount#
- How To Have a Healthy Relationship With Your Spouse
- Best Tips on How To Start And Sustain Your Relationship
- Nigeria Driver’s License: Complete Guide on How To Apply