With the FCMB transfer code, you can easily send money to people, recharge your phone and pay your bills using your mobile phone.
First City Momentum Bank has helped its customers deal with all the hassles of standing in the banking hall or ATM stance to send money.
By the introduction of FCMB mobile banking code *329# which is the official FCMB transfer code, you can send money any time wherever you are.
Therefore in this writeup, I will guide you on how to activate and use the FCMB mobile banking code.
Benefits of using FCMB transaction code
There are several benefits of using FCMB mobile codes such as:
- It is fast convenient and secure
- It is accessible any time 24/7
- You can easily check your balance from the comfort of your home or anywhere you are.
- With the FCMB short code, you can easily pay bills.
- You don’t need internet connections.
How to activate FCMB mobile transfer code
In order to use the FCMB mobile banking, you have to activate it with the phone number you used to open an account.
Below is a guide on how to successfully activate the FCMB mobile banking.
- Dial *389*214#, to activate with your account and follow the command on your phone screen afterward.
- If you follow all the on-screen instructions correctly, you will get a message like this ‘Start using and enjoying FCMB Mobile service.
How to create FCMB transfer PIN
To create a transfer PIN you can either call FCMB contact centre on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch that is close to you. With that, you will get a default transfer PIN which you can use to generate a new one.
To generate a new FCMB transfer PIN here are the steps to follow:
- Dial *389*214# on your mobile phone.
- Choose the option Security.
- Choose Change PIN and enter the default PIN the bank gave you.
With that, you can now dial FCMB mobile transfer code *389*214# and follow the instruction to do the transactions you need.
How to transfer money using FCMB mobile transfer code
- To transfer money to any FCMB accounts or other bank accounts dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Select the recipients Bank from the available list.
- Confirm the name of the recipient correspond with the one you have in mind by dialling 1 on your phone.
- Enter your USSD banking PIN or the last 4-digit of your ATM card number to finish the transaction.
This operation is only available to FCMC customers and can be used only on phone numbers linked to your FCMB bank account.
How to buy airtime for yourself and others with FCMB code
If you want to purchase airtime for yourself and others you can easily do this. To buy for yourself dial *329*Amount# while, to buy for others dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#. This will allow you to top-up airtime for yourself and others.
How to link your BVN with FCMB short code
It is easy to link your BVN with the FCMB short code. You can follow the steps below to do that.
- Dial *329# on your mobile phone.
- Select self-service from the option list.
- Select link BVN to link your BVN.
You will get a message from FCMB that you have successfully linked you BVN with FCMB.
Other FCMB mobile transfer Code and their uses
The FCMB bank transfer short code is not limited to buying airtime and transferring funds only. There are other transactions you can use them for and they are listed below.
- To top-up your mobile phone – Dial *329*Amount#.
- To pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription – dial *329*2*Smartcard Number#
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- To transfer funds – dial *329*Amount*Account number#.
- For checking your balance – dial *329*00#.
- To reset your PIN – dial *329*0#.
- If you want to buy data on your phone Dial *329*1*Mobile Number#.