In this writeup, you will know the correct Stanbic IBTC SWIFT code you can use to receive/send money abroad. This SWIFT BIC can be used for all Stanbic bank in Nigeria.
Basically, the Stanbic IBTC bank Nigeria swift code enables you to easily receive funds from abroad into your local bank account. It is also used to send money from your Stanbic IBTC account to another bank abroad.
The SWIFT BIC makes it easy to receive a bank wire from abroad into your Stanbic IBTC account. Similarly, you can also send funds abroad to another bank account with your Stanbic bank account.
Therefore, regardless of the foreign company you are receiving the funds from; That is, if the fund is coming from the USA, Canada, England, France, etc, you can receive them with the Stanbic IBTC Nigeria swift code. Similarly, you can send money to any country in the world.
- Ecobank SWIFT Code For Every Branch in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank SWIFT Code for All Branch in Nigeria
- GTB SWIFT Code For Every Branch in Nigeria
- Wema Bank SWIFT Code for Every Branch in Nigeria
What is Stanbic Bank SWIFT code
The SWIFT code for Stanbic IBTC Nigeria is SBICNGLX. This swift code can be used in any of this Stanbic IBTC branch such as Lagos, Benin City, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, etc.
SWIFT provides a network that enables financial institutions all over the world to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment.
|Company Name||STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC.|
|Headquarters||I.B.T.C. Place Walter Carrington Crescent Victoria Island.|
If you are wondering what is the SWIFT BIC of Stanbic IBTC bank in your location. In other words, you want to know the precise SWIFT BIC in the branch where you opened an account with Stanbic IBTC bank. Well, you can use SBICNGLX as the SWIFT BIC.
Therefore regardless of your local area or state in Nigeria, such as Edo, Abuja, Lagos, Imo, Benin, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Kaduna, etc. the SWIFT code you can use to send/receive funds from abroad is SBICNGLX and they are the same for every state.
Full meaning of all acronyms used
- BIC: Bank Identifier Code.
- SWIFT: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications.
- USA: The United States of America.
- IBTC: Investment Banking & Trust Company.
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *909#
- Stanbic IBTC USSD Transfer Code: How to activate & Send Money