You can easily recharge your phone anytime and anywhere using the Stanbic IBTC bank recharge code. Although these code does not differ from the Stanbic IBTC transfer code however its application differs.
The gist is that you don’t need to have the Stanbic Bank app. Similarly, this service does not require any internet connection as you can recharge for yourself and others by simply dialing USSD code.
Furthermore, this service is supported on all mobile phones therefore, if you don’t own an android or other smartphones, you can still use this service.
To be able to use this service, you have to activate the Stanbic IBTC bank transfer code. You will also need to create a Stanbic bank transfer PIN afterward.
Simply dial the Stanbic bank transfer code *909# and follow all the instructions on your mobile phone to register.
To create a Stanbic bank transfer PIN dial *909*1*7#. But, make sure you dial the short code using the line you used in opening your Stanbic bank account.
How to buy airtime from Stanbic IBTC bank
You can learn how to buy airtime from Stanbic bank to another number or even buy for yourself by following the instruction below.
- To recharge your phone number from your Stanbic bank account simply dial *909*Amount#. For example, if you want to top-up ₦1000 dial *909*1000#.
- To recharge other lines (your other lines or someone else line) dial *909*Phone number*Amount#. For example, if you want to top-up ₦1000 dial *909*08169280811*1000#
- After dialing any of the codes above, enter your Stanbic Bank transfer PIN to confirm your transaction.
Note that this can only be done using the phone number linked to your Stanbic bank account.
Recharge charges and limit
There are no charges for this service for now. Therefore, only the specific amount you entered for airtime recharge will be deducted from your Stanbic IBTC account.
All Stanbic bank customers can only recharge from 200 – 5000 in one day as a result of security reasons. Notwithstanding, if you wish to increase this limit, visit any Stanbic IBTC Bank branch near you or contact their online customer care representative.
You must have money in your Stanbic IBTC bank account to be able to recharge your phone.
Stanbic IBTC Bank recharge code is accessible 24/7 to all Stanbic IBTC Bank customers and provided there is a mobile signal you can use it anytime.
Lastly, know that airtime recharge is not refundable therefore you should be cautious when you input your digits. Cross-check the phone number and amount you want to recharge before confirming it.
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: How to Register & Send Money With*945#
- Code For Zenith Bank Transfer: How To Activate & Transfer Money
- Transfer Code For Unity Bank: How To Activate, Transfer & Buy Airtime
- Ecobank Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Buy Airtime