With Fidelity Bank account balance code *770#, you can easily check your Fidelity Bank account balance any time you want to.
This banking service is called “Instant Banking” and it is available for you as long as you are a customer of Fidelity Bank.
You can say bye-bye to all the hassles of standing in the banking hall or ATM to check your account balance; by using the Instant Banking USSD code on your mobile phone.
To be able to perform any transaction with the Fidelity Bank transfer code you have to register for Instant Banking.
It is really easy to register/activate Fidelity Bank transfer code. All you have to do is dial *770# and follow all the instructions on your mobile phone. Make sure you dial this code from the line you use in opening a Fidelity Bank account.
Note that you will be required to create a PIN which will be used to authenticate any transaction from your fidelity bank account.
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *770#
- Fidelity Bank Code For Transfer: How To Activate & Use *770#
How to check your account balance in Fidelity Bank
To check your account balance in fidelity bank plc with code simply follow the steps below
- To check your account balance, dial *770*0# with the phone number you used in opening your Fidelity Bank account.
- Enter your Instant Banking PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card afterward. Entering your PIN is to confirm your transactions.
After completing the above steps, you will get a notification of the total money in your Fidelity bank account.
Things you should be aware of
- There is a service fee of 20 only. Therefore, don’t over check your balance.
- There is no limit or timing. You can check your account balance anytime, any day. This service is available 24/7 except there is network downtime from your service provider,
- You don’t need an internet connection, nevertheless, there must be a strong network signal from your service providers.
- You can only check your balance with the line you used in opening your Fidelity bank account.
- Code For Zenith Bank Transfer: How To Activate & Transfer Money
- Transfer Code For Unity Bank: How To Activate, Transfer & Buy Airtime
- Ecobank Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Buy Airtime
- GTB Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Top-up Airtime