Wema bank mobile banking code is not just for money transfer or paying bills you can also use it to recharge airtime for yourself and others.
The interesting thing about this service is that you don’t need a Wema bank app and this service is supported on all mobile phones.
Airtime top-up happens within a few seconds of dialing the Wema Bank airtime recharge code.
Nevertheless, you need to register and create a PIN for Wema Bank e-Banking. To do that simply dial the Wema bank transfer code *945# on your mobile phone. If you recently opened your bank account then you should dial *945*100# but, if you’re an existing customer then dial *945*50#
How to buy airtime from your Wema bank account
Credit Source: Wema Bank
You can easily buy airtime from your Wema bank account for yourself or others with *945# short code. If you want to recharge for yourself and others just follow the steps below.
- To recharge for yourself, simply dial *945*Amount# For example, if you want to load ₦1000 airtime then dial *945*1000#.
- To top-up for someone else or a number not linked to your Wema bank account, dial *945*recipient’s phone number*Amount# For example, if you want to load ₦1000 airtime then dial *945*0812345678*1000#.
- After dialing any of the above codes, enter your e-banking PIN to confirm your transaction.
Note that this should be done with the phone number you used in opening your Wema Bank account.
Recharge charges & limits
It is absolutely free to use the Wema bank recharge code to top-up for yourself and others. That is there are no hidden charges or fees charged for using this service. Therefore, only the specific amount you entered for airtime recharge will be deducted from your Wema bank account.
The daily limit for top-up is ₦10,000. However, if you wish to increase this daily limit, visit any Wema Bank branch close to you or contact customer care online.
Things you should know
- All Wema Bank customers can access this service.
- The service is available for use 24/7.
- To use this service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- This service does not require any internet access; all you need is a mobile phone and a strong network signal.
- If you dial the code Airtime is loaded instantly provided you have money in your bank account.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- Daily maximum airtime recharge limit is ₦10, 000.
Lastly, airtime recharge is not refundable therefore you should be cautious when you input your digits. this will prevent you from inputting ₦10,000 instead of ₦1,000
- Fidelity Bank Code For Transfer: How To Activate & Use *770#
- Stanbic IBTC USSD Transfer Code: How to activate & Send Money
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: How to Register & Send Money With*945#
- Code For Zenith Bank Transfer: How To Activate & Transfer Money
- Ecobank Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Buy Airtime