Because of the high demand for a quick, convenient and secure way to send funds, Fidelity bank has introduced the Transfer code.
All you have to do is learn how to use the Fidelity Bank USSD code for mobile banking such as transfer of funds, airtime, bills payment and several other. Therefore, in this writeup, I will guide you on how to activate and use Fidelity bank mobile banking USSD code.
What is Fidelity bank transfer code
The Fidelity transfer code is *770#. With this USSD short code, you can easily send money, pay bills, buy airtime, check account balance, and many more.
You can easily use this code to do basic bank transactions anywhere you are, at any time provided you have a mobile phone.
Benefits of using Fidelity mobile transfer code
Below are several benefits of using the Fidelity mobile transfer
- It is fast, convenient and simple to use.
- The daily top-up limit is N20,000 for airtime recharge.
- You can check your account balances anywhere and anytime.
- Internet access is not needed; all you need is a mobile phone and network signal.
- Daily bills payment limit is N20,000
- You can easily do basic bank transactions on your mobile phone.
How to activate fidelity bank transfer code
Basically to activate the transfer code all you have to do is simply dial *770# and follow the instructions on the screen of your mobile phone.
You will be required to create a Fidelity bank transfer PIN. Henceforth, the transfer PIN you created will be used to authenticate any transaction you intend to perform with the Fidelity transfer code *770#.
How to use Fidelity mobile transfer to send money
If you want to use code to transfer money from your Fidelity bank account to other banks, here is how to do that.
- Dial *770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT# from the phone number linked to your Fidelity account.
- Select the recipient’s bank from the list of banks and press next afterward.
- Check to see if the name you see displayed on your phone screen corresponds with the recipient’s name and press 1 to confirm.
- Enter the last 4 – digit of your ATM card or your quick banking PIN to confirm your transactions.
Other things you should know
- The maximum single transfer limit is N20,000, however, the daily limit is ₦100,000.
- For every transfer to Interbank and Intra bank, you pay a service fee of ₦50.
- The fidelity transfer code is available any time, therefore, registered customers can use it any time 24/7
- This service is open for customers of Glo, MTN, Etisalat, and Airtel
- The transfer code works only on phone numbers registered with your bank account
- The transfer code is dependent on the availability of network signal from your telecom provider, therefore, you don’t need internet access
- Money is deducted directly from your Bank account.