Fidelity bank transfer code is not just for sending money, you can also use it to recharge airtime from your bank account.
With the Fidelity bank transfer code *770# you can easily recharge airtime for yourself and others.
The interesting thing about the Fidelity mobile banking code is that it supports all mobile phones. And transactions happen within few seconds of dialing the Fidelity Bank shortcodes.
Therefore in this article, I will show you how to easily use fidelity bank code to buy airtime for yourself or a friend/family.
How to buy airtime with Fidelity bank transfer code
Credit Source: Fidelity Bank
As I have said earlier you can easily buy airtime for yourself or others by simply following the steps below.
- To buy airtime for yourself, simply dial *770*Amount# – For instance, if you want to recharge N1000, dial *770*1000# and send.
- To buy airtime from your Fidelity bank account to another number, simply dial *770*Phone Number*Amount# – For instance, if you want to recharge N1000, dial *770*08145087537*1000# and send.
- Fidelity Bank Code For Transfer: How To Activate & Use *770#
- Stanbic IBTC USSD Transfer Code: How to activate & Send Money
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: How to Register & Send Money With*945#
- Code For Zenith Bank Transfer: How To Activate & Transfer Money
- Ecobank Transfer Code: How To Activate, Transfer money & Buy Airtime
Things you should know
- All Fidelity Bank customers can access this service.
- The service is available for use 24/7.
- To use this service, you must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- If you dial the code Airtime is loaded instantly provided you have money in your bank account.
- Service is open to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel subscribers.
- Daily maximum airtime recharge limit is N20, 000.
Lastly, airtime recharge is not refundable therefore you should be cautious when you input your digits. this will prevent you from inputting N5000 instead of N500