You can recharge directly from your Zenith bank account without internet access. All you have to do is dial the Zenith bank recharge code on your mobile phone to top-up airtime for yourself.
The feature that makes this possible is called EasyBanking. Just as the name implies, EasyBanking frees you from the stress of buying a recharge card or probably visiting the ATM machine to top-up your line.
Similarly, you don’t even need to download the Zenith app or have an internet connection. However, you need a phone with a strong network signal.
Irrespective of the phone you are using this service supports all mobile phones. Therefore you don’t need to own an android phone or other smartphones to use this service.
If you haven’t registered for zenith bank transfer code, simply dial *966*00# to register for this service. However, make sure you do that with the line linked to your Zenith bank account number. When you get a prompt, enter the last four(4) digits on your ATM card number and choose a secure PIN. Henceforth, this will be used to authenticate any transaction you perform with Zenith bank code.
After you might have successfully completed the above registration steps, then you can start using the Zenith bank code to do basic banking transactions from the comfort of your home or anywhere you find yourself.
Related: Code For Zenith Bank Transfer: How To Activate & Transfer Money
Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code
You can top-up airtime for yourself and others with the Zenith bank airtime recharge code. Just follow the steps below to do that:
- To top-up for yourself and others dial *966*Amount*Mobile Number#. For example, if you want to recharge ₦1000 just dial *966*1000*08123456789#
- Confirm the mobile network type(Glo, MTN, Airtel or Etisalat.) and press send.
- Enter your Zenith bank transfer PIN to authenticate your transaction.
Charges and limits
No charges required for this service for now. Therefore, only the specific amount you entered for airtime recharge will be deducted from your bank account.
The cumulative transaction limit for airtime top-up is ₦3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) daily. However, if you wish to increase this limit, you can contact customer care via the helplines or live chat. Likewise, you can also visit any Zenith branch near you if that will be convenient for you.
Things you should know about Zenith bank airtime top-up code
- This service is available to both savings and current account holders.
- It is an easy and convenient way to recharge your phone.
- The recharge code is open 24/7 from Monday to Sunday. Provided there is a strong mobile signal.
- Also, you must have money in your bank account to be able to top-up your line.
- Airtime recharge is non-refundable therefore you should be cautious when you input your digits. Cross-check the phone number and amount you want to recharge before confirming your transaction.