The Union bank SWIFT code enables you to easily receive a bank wire from a foreign destination into your Union bank account. Similarly, you can also send funds abroad with your Union bank BIC.
Basically the SWIFT code is for transferring funds from a foreign destination into your local bank account and it is also used to send money from your local bank to a foreign account.
Irrespective of the foreign company you are receiving funds from, that is, if the fund is coming from the USA, Canada, England, France, etc, you can receive them through the Union bank SWIFT code. Similarly, you can send money to any of the aforementioned countries.
- SWIFT Code For Access Bank in Nigeria
- First Bank of Nigeria SWIFT Code For Receiving/Sending Money Abroad
- UBA Bank Swift Code For Every Branch in Nigeria
What is the SWIFT code for Union bank Nigeria
The SWIFT code for Union bank is UBNINGLA. This code is valid for all Union Bank branches in Nigeria.
SWIFT provides a network that enables financial institutions all over the world to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment.
|Company Name||ACCESS BANK PLC.|
|Headquarters||Alagbon House Building Lagos.|
- Wema Bank Transfer Code: How to Register & Send Money With*945#
- Code For Zenith Bank Transfer: How To Activate & Transfer Money
- UBA Code For Transfer: How To Activate And Use
People usually ask for the SWIFT BIC of Access bank branch in their location. In other words, they want to know the precise SWIFT BIC of the Access bank branch where they opened an account.
Irrespective of your local area or State in Nigeria you reside such as Edo, Abuja, Lagos, Imo, Benin, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Kaduna, etc. the SWIFT code you can use to receive funds from abroad is UBNINGLA and they are the same for every state.
Full meaning of all acronyms used
- BIC: Bank Identifier Code.
- SWIFT: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications.
- USA: The United States of America.
Read also: Union Bank Transfer Code: Complete Guide on How To Activate & Use