In this post, I will show you how to recharge airtime from your First bank account with the First bank airtime recharge code.
Besides transferring money and paying bills you can also use the Firstbank mobile banking code (*894#) to buy airtime for yourself and anybody.
After I finish showing you how to easily top-up your line you will bid goodbye to other methods you have been using to recharge your line.
This method of airtime recharge is so fast that you can easily carry out your transaction within seconds provided you have a strong mobile network.
The interesting thing is that you don’t have to pay to use this service.
As long as you are a First bank customer this service is available to you and you can use it anytime. However, you need to register for the First bank mobile banking code to be able to do basic banking with your phone.
How to Register for Firstbank mobile banking
To register for first bank mobile banking simply dial *894*0# and follow the onscreen prompt afterward. However, ensure that you do this with the line you used to open an account with Firstbank.
Alternatively, you can just follow the steps below to register:
- Dial *894*0# using the mobile number linked with your First Bank account
- Select your debit card;
- Enter the 4-digit PIN associated with that card;
- Choose a 5-digit PIN for the quick banking service.
Things you can do with First bank mobile banking code
Once you have finished registering for Firth bank mobile banking, You will be able to do bank transactions from the comfort of your home. These include paying bills, airtime recharge, send money, and several others.
All you have to do to pay bills, buy airtime or send money is to dial the official first bank mobile banking code.
There are several benefits that come with using Quick banking USSD code for your banking transaction and they are listed below:
- To open a First bank account;
- It makes banking quick, convenient and secure as you don’t need to move around with cash before transferring them;
- You don’t need an internet connection to do basic banking transactions like pay bills, airtime recharge, fund transfer, etc.;
- It is an easy way to Bank as you can bank from the comfort of your home or wherever you are;
- You can check your account balance anytime wherever.
Pay attention >> How To Check First Bank Account Number With Ease
How to recharge airtime with First bank mobile code
As stated earlier you can easily top-up airtime for yourself and others using the First bank airtime recharge code.
- To recharge your line simply dial *894*Amount#
- To recharge for others, dial *894*Amount*Phone Number# and enter your five-digit PIN afterward.
I hope with this you have learned how to use the First bank airtime recharge code.
Please share our post and like our page on Facebook.
If you have any contribution or you have faced or encounter any problem, you can use the comment below.