In this post, I will show you basic ways on how to check your account balance on Access bank.
When it comes to using codes for mobile banking, checking account balance is one of the things you can do also.
For reasons best known to you, you might want to check your account balance. It can be stressful if you have to visit the banking hall before you can know your account balance.
Access bank like several other banks has provided you with the mobile banking code which you can use to do basic banking transactions from the comfort of your home.
To be able to use this service you are expected to register for the mobile banking service.
It’s quite easy to register for this service. All you have to do is dial the banking code from the line you use in registering for your Access bank account.
How to register for Access bank mobile banking
All customer of access bank are eligible to use the mobile banking code, to register for this service follow the steps below:
- Dial *901# using the line you used for registering an account with Access Bank;
- From the options, select the option that says “register”;
- Enter the last 4 digits of your active ATM card.
- Create a 5-digit PIN for Banking Made Easy; this will be used to authenticate any transaction you make henceforth.
Other interesting posts:
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime With *894#
- Correct Polaris Bank Swift Code For Bank Wire
- Polaris Bank Customer Service: How To Get Support Online
- How To Check Your BVN Details Online With USSD Code
How to check your Access Bank account balance
- Using the line you used in registering an account with Access Bank, dial *901*5#.
- Within some seconds, you will get an SMS containing your Access bank account balance.
Alternatively, you can check your account balance by using the Access Bank mobile app on your mobile phone. However, this will require an internet connection.
If you have an android phone you can easily download the app from Google Playstore. Once you are logged in your balance will be displayed on the homepage of the app.
Besides checking your account balance, there is so much more you can do with the Banking Made Easy codes.
I have shown the easy ways you can check your Access bank account balance. I hope you will be able to check your balance henceforth.
If you have questions of contributions you can use the comment section below.
You can also share this post on your social media page to help others who are looking for information like this.