You can follow this simple guide to learn how to top-up your line or a friend line with Access bank airtime recharge code.
Access bank mobile banking code is very helpful as it is a fast, secure, and convenient way to bank from the comfort of your home.
Before the introduction of Access bank mobile banking code, people had to visit a banking hall or ATM stances to do basic bank transactions.
During my university days, I usually visit the ATM stance to recharge my phone with the money I could not withdraw. If only mobile banking was present then!
But thank goodness Access bank mobile banking code is now available to all Access bank customers.
Now you can save yourself all the hassles as you can easily recharge your phone with access bank short code.
Delve deeper into the post to learn how to register/activate access bank mobile banking code.
How to activate access bank mobile banking code
If this is your first time using banking made easy you need to, first of all, activate it. To activate/register for Banking made easy, follow the steps below:
- Dial *901# using a line linked to your bank account;
- From the options displayed; select ‘register’;
- Enter the last four digits of your ATM card (Mastercard or Verve);
- Create a 5-digit PIN for Banking Made Easy.
What is Access bank airtime recharge code?
Access bank airtime recharge code is the code you can use to buy airtime from your bank account.
By dialing the airtime recharge code you will be able to buy airtime for yourself and others. However, you must have an account with Access bank to be able to use this service.
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime With *894#
- Correct Polaris Bank Swift Code For Bank Wire
- Polaris Bank Customer Service: How To Get Support Online
- Learn How To Check Polaris Bank Account Number
- How To Check Polaris Bank Account Balance With Code
- Polaris Bank Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime With *833#
- Polaris Bank Code: How To Register And Send Money With *833#
How to buy airtime from Access bank
You can use the Access bank code to recharge for yourself and others. In other words, you can buy airtime for yourself and others from your Access bank account. It all depends on you!
- To buy for yourself dial *901*amount# on your registered phone number.
- To buy for others simply dial *901*Amount*Phone Number#
What you should know:
Banking made easy is accessible any time, any day. However, for recharge, there is a 20K daily limit. That is, you can’t recharge for yourself or others more than 20,000 every day.
Also, airtime recharge are non-reversible therefore ensure you confirm the number of the receiver and also confirm the amount entered.
This will prevent you from making a mistake when buying airtime for a receiver. It also helps you not enter the wrong amount; like entering 5000 instead of 500.
The code works on all mobile network providers in Nigeria like MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
Aside from sending funds using this simple code, there are several other things you can do without visiting the bank or using the mobile app.
- Access Bank Account Balance Code: How to Check Balance With Code
- How To Check Access Bank Account Number Fast & Easy
- SWIFT Code For Access Bank in Nigeria
- Access Bank Transfer Code: Complete Guide On How To Activate & Use