In this post, you will learn how to register and use the Polaris Bank code to transfer money.
Polaris Bank was formally called Skye Bank. As a result, several people still search for Skye Bank transfer code. Therefore, in this guide, we’ll stick with Polaris Bank, so don’t get it twisted in any way as they are the same.
Before Polaris bank introduced the short code for transactions; Polaris bank customers had to visit ATM stances or ATM machines to do basic transactions.
Similarly, some customers had to download and register on the Polaris mobile app. But now you don’t need to do any of this to send money as the USSD short code is convenient and very fast.
As long as you are a customer you can easily send money from your mobile devices.
You can save yourself all the hassle of visiting a banking hall or ATM machine to transfer money if you know how to use USSD code for transactions.
Therefore In this guide, you’ll discover how to register with the Polaris bank transfer code and how to do basic banking transactions from the comfort of your home.
How to register Polaris bank transfer code
If you haven’t registered for Polaris bank code let me show you how to to that before you continue with this guide. However, if you’ve previously registered, you can simply ignore this stage.
To register/activate Polaris bank code simply dial *833# and follow the on-screen instructions. However, make sure you dial the code using the phone number you used in opening your bank account.
How to send money using Polaris Bank Transfer Code
To send money from your Polaris bank account to another Polaris bank account or other banks in Nigeria follow the steps below.
- To send money to Polaris and other Bank accounts in Nigeria, Dial *833*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#;
- Select the recipient bank type to continue;
- The bank will display a name; confirm if the name corresponds with your recipient name.
- Enter your Polaris bank USSD PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM MasterCard to authenticate the transfer.
You’ll receive a debit alert from Polaris bank confirming your transfer afterward.
Other things you should know about the short code
- Polaris USSD transfer code is available to savings and current account holders. However, it doesn’t work with Corporate, domiciliary accounts and the likes.
- You don’t need internet access to use this service. Nevertheless, you will need to have good mobile network service.
- The transfer code work on any service provider you use such as MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, or 9Mobile lines.
- You can make use of the transfer code anytime, any day, including public holidays and weekends.
- Irrespective of the mobile phone you use such as Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows or Java you can use the transfer code.