From this post, you will learn how to easily buy airtime for yourself and your loved ones without any stress using the FCMB airtime recharge code.
Before the introduction of airtime recharge code, FCMB customers had to do all transactions involving airtime recharge from an ATM machine.
Although, you can still recharge your line from an ATM machine. But the introduction of FCMB mobile banking is a welcoming development that helps save our time because it is fast, secure, and convenient.
To be able to use the FCMB mobile banking code you need to first of all register for FCMB USSD Banking.
You can do that by dialing *329# and following the on-screen instructions. However, if you want a detailed guide on how to register for FCMB USSD banking you can read my post on How to register for FCMB mobile banking
How to recharge from your FCMB account using code
Buying airtime with USSD code for yourself or others is quite easy. Follow the steps below to buy airtime for yourself or others:
- To load your line with airtime, simply dial *329*Amount#. For instance, if you want to load your line with 1000 you will dial *329*1000#.
- To top-up for someone else line, simply dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#. For instance, if you want to load your line with 1000 you will dial *329*1000#.
- Confirm your transaction by entering the last 4 digits of your MasterCard number or by entering your USSD banking PIN.
Recharge limit and charges
The daily transaction limit is set at N5,000 by default. However, if you want to increase this limit, you can visit an FCMB branch near you.
Alternatively, you can simply call or contact customer care via email or live chat.
You do not pay any fee to use this service. In other words, it is absolutely free to use this service and there are no hidden charges.
Other things you should know about FCMB airtime recharge code
- The recharge process is irreversible, therefore you must be very cautious when you are imputing the amount or the recipient’s number.
- You can top up your phone at any time of the day because this service works 24/7.
- This service is supported on all mobile devices such as android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java.
- Using the FCMB recharge code requires no internet connection. Nevertheless, you need a strong network signal to perform your banking transaction.
- This service is also available on all mobile networks in Nigeria such as Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9mobile.
- How To Check FCMB Account Number on Phone
- FCMB SWIFT Code: Correct SWIFT Code For All FCMB in Nigeria
- What Is NUBAN Account Number