Are you looking for information on how to check your Unity bank account number? If yes in this post you will learn various methods you can use in checking/retrieving your Unity Bank account number.
Bank account owners for one reason or the other forget their account number. That is why several banks in Nigeria provide means by which its customers can easily retrieve their account number. And thank goodness Unity Bank is one of them.
Unity Bank PLC is among the list of commercial banks in Nigeria and it’s also among the CBN approved banks in Nigeria.
This bank has millions of customers nationwide. Each customer has a unique 10-digit NUBAN that is used for sending money, receiving money, paying bills, airtime, many more.
If peradventure you have forgotten your NUBAN number, keep reading to learn how to retrieve your NUBAN account number.
Pay attention>> What Is NUBAN Account Number
Methods you can use to check Unity Bank Account Number
In this section, I will be showing you three methods you can use to check your account number and they are:
- Using USSD code
- Contact Unity Bank customer care
- Visit any Unity branch near you
1. Using USSD code to check Unity bank account number
Using code to check your Unity bank number is very easy because all you have to do is dial USSD code on your mobile phone.
Follow the steps below to learn how to use code to check your Unity Bank NUBAN.
- To check your Unity Bank account number, dial *7799# on your mobile phone.
- From the list select the option that says ‘check account balance’.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your MasterCard or your Unity bank mobile banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
After completing the steps above, the network will send you your account balance along with your 10-digit NUBAN.
2. Contact Unity Bank customer care
This is also another method for checking your account number. All you have to do is contact Unity Bank customer care via live chat, email, phone numbers, etc.
If you can successfully get through to the online representative you can request for your NUBAN. However, you may be asked to provide the following information which will be used to verify if you own an account with Unity Bank:
- Full name
- Phone number linked to your Unity bank account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- Unity bank branch where you registered your account
- Residential address.
Once this information has been provided and the customer care representative sees that the information is accurate, your Unity Bank, should be able to help you with your account number.
Check out>> Learn How To Contact Unity Bank Customer Care
3. Visit any Unity branch near you
You can also know your Unity bank NUBAN by visiting any visible Unity bank branch near you.
Although the customer care representative will most likely ask you to provide some information that will be used to verify your account ownership. However, if you provide adequate and accurate answers, then the customer care personnel will help you retrieve your account number.
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How to Recharge With *7799#
- Unity Bank SWIFT Code: Correct SWIFT Code For All Unity Banks
- Transfer Code For Unity Bank: How To Activate and Send Money