Unity bank transfer code can be used also to recharge airtime for yourself and others directly from your bank account.
You can easily buy airtime for yourself and others by just inputting the Unity bank recharge code on your mobile phone.
This service is available 24/7, therefore, it can be used any time provided there is money in your Unity bank account.
As long as you have registered/activate the Unity bank transfer code you can easily top-up airtime for yourself or anybody you feel like.
- Ecobank Airtime Recharge Code: Code For Ecobank Recharge
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *770#
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *945#
Unity bank transfer code for airtime
With the Unity Bank recharge code, you can easily top-up your mobile phone or the lines of your friends and family.
Basically you can top-up airtime for yourself or others by simply follow the steps below.
- To recharge for yourself, dial *7799*Amount#. For example, if you want to buy ₦1,000 airtime dial *7799*1000#.
- To recharge for your number not linked to Unity bank or to buy for someone else dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount#
Recharge charges & limits
Using Unity bank recharge code to top-up airtime for yourself and others is absolutely free. In other words, there are no hidden fees. Only the recharge amount will be deducted from your bank account.
The maximum top-up is ₦20,000 naira airtime daily. However, if you wish to increase this daily limit, visit any Unity bank branch near you or contact unity bank online customer care.
Other points to note about Unity Bank recharge code
- Airtime recharge is not refundable therefore you must take precaution when imputing the amount you want to top your mobile phone with. This will prevent you from imputing ₦5000 instead of ₦500. Likewise, in cases of 3rd party recharge recipient’s number must be carefully entered.
- This code works on all mobile phones. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have an android or other smartphones because this service is supported on all mobile phones such as android, iOS, Blackberry, Java, etc.
- The exact recharge amount is deducted from your Unity bank account and there are no hidden charges.
- You can Unity bank airtime recharge doesn’t require any internet connection; Nevertheless, you must have a good network signal on your mobile phone.
- You can top-up any network in Nigeria such as (MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel).
- The code works at any time of the day.
Read also: Unity Bank SWIFT Code: Correct SWIFT Code For All Unity Banks