Besides transferring money, paying bills, or checking your account balance you can also use the Ecobank bank transfer code to recharge airtime for yourself and others directly from your bank account.
You can easily buy airtime for yourself and others by just simply inputting the Ecobank recharge code on your phone.
The interesting thing is this code works on all mobile phones. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have an android or other smartphones because this service is supported on all mobile phones.
Ecobank code was introduced for its customers in order to reduce the hassle of visiting ATM or banking halls to perform basic banking transactions.
You can now easily perform basic transactions like checking your bank account balance, transferring money or paying utility bills and also recharge your phone number from the comfort of your home.
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *770#
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *945#
How to recharge with Ecobank airtime code
This service does not require internet access and it is available 24/7.
As long as your Ecobank account is active all you have to do is dial *326*1*amount# to load for yourself.
If you want to load airtime for another line you use or for any other person you fill like, follow the steps below.
- Dial *326# on your mobile phone.
- Select “Load Airtime” from the options.
- Input the amount you want to send.
- Input the recipient phone number and send
- Enter your 4 – digit PIN to authorize the recharge and press send afterward.