If you want to learn how to check Airtel airtime balance or credit main balance. Then you should delve deep into this post as this post covers it all.
Likewise, you can also learn how to check airtime bonus balance on your Airtel sim card.
Airtel is a very popular mobile network service provider in Nigeria. It has millions of customers nationwide.
Basically, Airtel gives its customers bonuses when they recharge. How ever this depends on the tariff they are subscribed to.
To avoid running out of airtime when you need it most. You will definitely like to keep track of how much airtime and bonus you have left in your Airtel sim card.
Unlike several other networks in Nigeria that display bonus and main balance together, on Airtel, you have to check both of them separately.
How to check Airtel account balance
To easily check your Airtel line, follow the steps below:
- On your Airtel line, dial *124#
- Wait for a few seconds to receive notification of your balance from the service provider.
After you have performed the task above you will receive an SMS which is simply for confirming the credit you have left on your Airtel sim card.
How to check bonus on Airtel
- On your Airtel line, dial *223#
- Wait a few seconds to receive the notification of your bonus balance
After you have performed the task above you will receive an SMS which is simply for confirming the bonus you have left on your Airtel sim card.
The bonus inquiry code above does not only display your airtime bonuses but also every other bonus you have on your line, including data bonus and the date it will expire.
I hope this guide has shown you how to check your balance and bonuses.
If you find this post useful feel free to drop your contribution in the comment section below.
- How To Check Glo Phone Number Easily and Fast
- How To Check Your Airtel Number Easily and Fast
- MTN Call Barring Code: How To Activate And Deactivate MTN Call Barring
- Glo Call Barring: How To Activate & Deactivate Call Barring Using Codes