Since you are here then I believe you want to learn how to use Polaris Bank recharge code to top-up airtime for yourself and others.
You can load airtime on your line or the line of your friends/family directly from your Polaris bank account using USSD codes.
Without a doubt, using a simple USSD code to recharge from your Polaris bank account is much easier and faster. It saves you from all the hassles of visiting an ATM stance or a recharge card seller to top-up airtime.
Nevertheless to be able to use this service you have to register/activate the mobile banking by dialing *833# on your phone and following the on-screen instructions. But make sure you do that from the line you used in registering for your Polaris bank account.
How to top-up airtime using Polaris Bank Recharge code
As stated earlier you can easily buy airtime from your bank account for yourself and others to do that follow the guide below:
- To recharge for yourself, dial *833*AMOUNT# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank. For instance to recharge 1000, dial *833*1000#;
- To recharge for someone else or a number not linked to your Polaris Bank account, dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER# (e.g. *833*500*08012345678#).
Note: when you recharge for others you will be prompted to enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card number to authenticate the transaction.
Recharge charges & limits
All Polaris bank smart code transactions require that you have at least ₦10 in your phone balance.
Therefore every 20 seconds, you spend on USSD mobile banking, you will be charged ₦1 only.
So if you want to avoid too much charge, make sure your phone service provider signal is strong.
The daily limit is set at ₦5,000 only; while the maximum amount you can recharge in a month is ₦20,000.
Other points to note about Polaris Bank recharge code
- You can load credit on all the network types in Nigeria, such as MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
- An internet connection is not required to perform top-up transactions. Nevertheless, you must make sure the service provider signal you are using is strong enough.
- This service is available 24/7, therefore, you can use it any time of the day even midnight hours.
- Every Polaris bank recharge code transaction is non-fundable therefore you must cross-check the phone number and the amount you have enter. This will prevent you from making mistakes.
- This service works on several mobile devices such as android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java.