Since you are here then I believe you want to learn how to use Polaris Bank recharge code to top-up airtime for yourself and others.
You can load airtime on your line or the line of your friends/family directly from your Polaris bank account using USSD codes.
Without a doubt, using a simple USSD code to recharge from your Polaris bank account is much easier and faster. It saves you from all the hassles of visiting an ATM stance or a recharge card seller to top-up airtime.
Nevertheless to be able to use this service you have to register/activate the mobile banking by dialing *833# on your phone and following the on-screen instructions. But make sure you do that from the line you used in registering for your Polaris bank account.
How to top-up airtime using Polaris Bank Recharge code
Table of Contents
As stated earlier you can easily buy airtime from your bank account for yourself and others to do that follow the guide below:
- To recharge for yourself, dial *833*AMOUNT# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank. For instance to recharge 1000, dial *833*1000#;
- To recharge for someone else or a number not linked to your Polaris Bank account, dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER# (e.g. *833*500*08012345678#).
Note: when you recharge for others you will be prompted to enter your PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card number to authenticate the transaction.
Recharge charges & limits
All Polaris bank smart code transactions require that you have at least ₦10 in your phone balance.
Therefore every 20 seconds, you spend on USSD mobile banking, you will be charged ₦1 only.
So if you want to avoid too much charge, make sure your phone service provider signal is strong.
The daily limit is set at ₦5,000 only; while the maximum amount you can recharge in a month is ₦20,000.
Other points to note about Polaris Bank recharge code
- You can load credit on all the network types in Nigeria, such as MTN, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel.
- An internet connection is not required to perform top-up transactions. Nevertheless, you must make sure the service provider signal you are using is strong enough.
- This service is available 24/7, therefore, you can use it any time of the day even midnight hours.
- Every Polaris bank recharge code transaction is non-fundable therefore you must cross-check the phone number and the amount you have enter. This will prevent you from making mistakes.
- This service works on several mobile devices such as android, iOS, Blackberry, or Java.