It is as easy as ABC to buy airtime for yourself and others using the GTB airtime recharge code.
As long as you are a Guarantee Trust Bank customer and provided you have money on your bank account you can recharge your line anytime you feel like.
You can easily use the GTB USSD code also popularly called “simply banking” to recharge your line or a friend’s line from the comfort of your home.
Having said all these let’s quickly delve deep into this post so you can see how to use the GTB simple banking code for airtime recharge.
How to use *737# to buy airtime from GTB account
You can easily buy airtime for yourself or others by dialing the GTbank simple banking code which is *737#. To recharge for yourself or others follow the steps below.
To recharge for yourself:
- If you want to top-up airtime for yourself, dial *737*amount# using the line you have linked to your account. For instance, if you want to recharge ₦1000 then you need to dial *737*1000#.
- Confirm your transaction by pressing 1 when you get a prompt from the network.
To recharge for others:
- Using the line you registered with your GTB account, dial *737* Recharge Amount*phone number#. For example, if you wish to recharge ₦1000, then you need to dial *737*1000*08012345678#.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your MasterCard or your SimpleBanking PIN when you get a prompt from the network.
- Dial 1 to confirm your transaction afterward.
Things to note while using this service
- Your recharge amount must be between ₦50 to ₦10,000
- All airtime recharge transactions must be performed from the line you have registered with GTBank.
- The transactions are instantaneous and irreversible, Therefore, you must cautious so as to avoid mistyping the recipient number or the amount.
- Airtime recharge can be done for all mobile networks in Nigeria such as MTN, Airtel, Glo, & 9Mobile.
Lastly, you can also download the GTbank mobile app from Google Playstore. With that, you can easily use the mobile app to recharge your line at any time.
- Easy Ways To Check GTB Account Number Without Internet Access
- GTB SWIFT Code For Every Branch in Nigeria
- GTB Transfer Code: How To Activate And Transfer money