If you are looking for information on how to use code for checking Polaris bank account balance without stress. Then you will learn how to do that from this post.
The process you will be learning from this post is so simple that you can check your account from the comfort of your home. As a result, you no longer need to visit a banking hall or an ATM stance to check your balance anymore; thanks to the Polaris bank code as you can easily use it to check your account balance anytime.
Polaris Bank Mobile USSD code was introduced to make banking convenient and fast for customers. Therefore by just dialing a simple code on your mobile device, you can perform basic banking transactions like buying airtime, pay bills, transfer funds, check balance, and lots more.
Notwithstanding to be able to do basic banking transactions on your mobile phone you have to register for Polaris Smart Code banking. To do that simply dial *833# and follow the on-screen instructions. However, this must be done from the mobile phone number you used in registering your Polaris bank account.
How to check Polaris Bank account balance with code
To check your Polaris account balances all you have to do is follow the guide below
- Dial *833*6# from the phone number you used to register with Polaris Bank;
- From the options select number 6 to check your balance;
- You will get a prompt from the network to enter your account number; do that;
- Enter your 4 digit PIN created during your registration to authenticate your request.
After you have completed the steps above you will receive a message notifying you of your Polaris bank account balance.
Pay attention >> Learn How To Apply For a Nigerian International Passport Online
Other things you should know
- This service is available 24/7, therefore, you can dial the code any time of the day.
- You don’t need an internet connection to use this service. Notwithstanding you will need a strong network from your service providers to check your Polaris bank account balance with code.
- This service is also supported on all network types (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile) in Nigeria.
- This service works on several mobile devices such as Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Java.