In this post, you will learn several methods you can use in checking your Polaris Bank account number.
Polaris bank like several other banks in Nigeria provides ways through which customers can easily retrieve their forgotten or missing account numbers.
Therefore if for one reason or the other you have forgotten your account number then delve deep into this post to learn several methods you can use to retrieve your account number.
To be able to make use of Polaris bank code, you must first of all dial *7111*0# to register for USSD mobile banking.
How to check Polaris bank account number
Basically, there are three ways you can use to check your Polaris bank account number. You can choose any of the options I will be sharing with you as long as you are comfortable with it. They are:
- Using code to check Polaris Account Number;
- Contacting customer care online;
- Visiting any Polaris banking hall near you.
1. Using code to check Polaris Account Number
This is one of the fastest and convenient ways to easily check your account number using code. All you have to do is:
- Dial *833*1# with the phone number associated with your Polaris Bank account.
- Enter your mobile banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
Note: this code is used mainly for checking your Polaris Bank account balance. Nevertheless, the message that will be sent to you will display both your account number and your account balance.
2. Contacting customer care online
Contacting customer care representative online is also another way to know your account number. All you have to do is use any of the online support services to relay your complaints.
Polaris bank customers can easily get help online via live chat, email, phone numbers and more.
You can pick either use the live chat, email, phone numbers to relay your complaint. However, when you connect with the representative using any of the online customer service options, you’ll need to provide the following:
- Your full name
- The Phone number used to register Polaris bank account
- Your Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The bank branch you registered in
- Your home address
If the information provided is accurate, the customer care representative will help you retrieve your account number.
Pay attention >> Polaris Customer Service: How To Contact Polaris Bank
3. Visit any Polaris branch near you
This is also another method you can use to check your account number. However, using this option will require you to visit a Polaris bank branch near you.
Similar to the previous option, you will be asked to provide some information that proves you own that account. If you are able to provide accurate information to the customer care personnel. He/she will help you retrieve your account number.
- How To Check Polaris Bank Account Balance With Code
- Polaris Bank Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime With *833#
- Polaris Bank Code: How To Register And Send Money With *833#
- How To Check Your BVN Details Online With USSD Code