You can conveniently receive or send money abroad if you know the Polaris Bank Swift code. Therefore in this post, you will know the right swift to use to receive/send money abroad.
Basically, the Polaris bank swift code enables you to easily receive funds from abroad into your local bank account.
Similarly, you can use it to send money from your local bank account to another bank abroad.
This SWIFT BIC works on all Polaris bank branches in Nigeria therefore it can be used Irrespective of where you are in Nigeria.
Regardless of the foreign company you are receiving the funds from; that is, if the fund is coming from the USA, Canada, England, France, etc, you can receive them by using the precise Polaris bank BIC I will be sharing in this post.
- Ecobank SWIFT Code For Every Branch in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank SWIFT Code for All Branch in Nigeria
- GTB SWIFT Code For Every Branch in Nigeria
- Wema Bank SWIFT Code for Every Branch in Nigeria
What is Polaris Bank SWIFT code
The SWIFT code for Polaris bank in Nigeria is PRDTNGLA. It is the unique bank identifier for Polaris Bank head office branch which is located in Lagos, Nigeria.
It’s used to verify financial transactions such as a bank wire transfers (international wire transfers).
SWIFT provides a network that enables financial institutions all over the world to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable environment.
|Company Name||POLARIS BANK LIMITED|
|Headquarters||3 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.|
If you are wondering what is the SWIFT BIC of Polaris bank in my location. In other words, you want to know the precise Polaris bank SWIFT/BIC of the branch where you opened an account. Well, you can use PRDTNGLA as the SWIFT BIC. This is the unique bank identifier for all Polaris Bank in Nigeria.
Regardless of your local area or state in Nigeria, such as Edo, Abuja, Lagos, Imo, Benin, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Kaduna, etc. the SWIFT code you can use to send/receive funds from abroad is PRDTNGLA. It is the unique bank identifier for all Polaris bank in Nigeria.
Acronyms used and their meanings
- BIC: Bank Identifier Code.
- SWIFT: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications.
- USA: The United States of America.
- Polaris Bank Customer Service: How To Get Support Online
- Learn How To Check Polaris Bank Account Number
- How To Check Polaris Bank Account Balance With Code
- Polaris Bank Recharge Code: How To Buy Airtime With *833#
- Polaris Bank Code: How To Register And Send Money With *833#