In this guide you can learn several methods you can use to check your Sterling bank account number.
Many customers at some point forget their account numbers. As a result, banks in Nigeria provide several ways for customers to easily retrieve their account numbers. And in this guide, we’ll be sharing those ways with you.
With the methods in this guide, you will learn how to check your Sterling bank account number online. Notwithstanding, even without internet access you will still be able to check your Sterling bank NUBAN number.
Pay attention>> What Is NUBAN Account Number
How to check your sterling bank account number
As I have said earlier you can easily know your Sterling bank account number if you have forgotten it by checking online or offline.
Having said that, here are several ways to check your Sterling Bank account number:
- Using USSD code.
- Contact Sterling Bank customer care online.
- Visit any Sterling bank branch near you.
1. Using USSD code
You can use the Sterling bank mobile banking code to check your account without internet access. However, you need to register for mobile banking before you can use it.
You can learn how to do that by checking out my post on how to register for mobile banking with Sterling bank.
If you have registered for Sterling bank mobile banking follow the steps below to easily retrieve your account number.
- On your mobile phone dial *822*8# or dial *822# and then 8 when the network presents you with several options.
- Enter the last 4-digit of your MasterCard or your mobile banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
After completing the steps above, You will receive your 10-digit Sterling NUBAN in that same instant.
2. Contact Sterling Bank customer care online
Sterling Bank allows customers to get help online via live chat, email, phone numbers and more.
You can easily contact Sterling bank customer care online support services by using either the live chat, email or phone number depending on the one you are convenient with. However, you have to provide the following information so as to be able to confirm you own an account with Sterling bank:
- Full name
- Phone number linked to your Sterling bank account
- Next of kin
- Date of Birth
- The bank branch at which you registered your account
- Residential address
After successfully confirming your account with Sterling bank, the customer care representative will provide you your NUBAN account number.
3. Visit any Sterling branch near you
Lastly on our list is for you to visit Sterling bank near you to get your bank account number.
This is another method you can use to retrieve your NUBAN number. However, the customer care representative will ask you to provide some necessary information that will be used to verify you own that account.
If you provide adequate and accurate answers, then the Bank staff attending to you will help you retrieve your account number.
- Sterling Bank SWIFT code: Correct SWIFT Code For Sterling Bank Nigeria
- List of current commercial banks in Nigeria