Besides transferring money and paying bills, you can also use the UBA bank transfer code to recharge airtime directly from your UBA account, with your phone.
With UBA magic banking USSD code you can easily buy airtime for yourself and others.
The interesting thing is that it works on all mobile phones. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have an android or other smartphones because this service is supported on all mobile phones.
UBA magic banking code was introduced for UBA customers in order to reduce the hassle of visiting ATM or banking halls to perform basic bank transactions. With magic banking code, you can now easily perform basic transactions like checking your bank account balance, transferring money or paying utility bills and lots more from the comfort of your home.
Code to recharge from UBA bank
You can use the UBA mobile recharge code to buy airtime for yourself or your friends/family. Just follow the steps below to buy airtime for yourself and others.
- To purchase airtime from UBA, dial *919# from the line you registered with your UBA account.
- You will get a pop-up. In the option displayed on your phone screen depending on the transaction you want. Input 1 and press send If you intend to buy for yourself. However, if you’re purchasing airtime for someone else enter 2 and press send.
Alternatively, you can recharge ₦1000 for yourself by simply dialing *919*amount#. In other words, if you want to recharge ₦1000 dial *919*1000#
Or, If you’re recharging someone else’s line or your other line not linked with your UBA bank account dial *919*Phonenumber*Amount#. In other words, if you want to recharge ₦1000 dial *919*0812345678*1000#
Note that purchasing airtime for yourself and others is possible by dialing the code with the phone number you used in opening an account with UBA bank.
Similarly, if you’re buying for your other phone number, as long as it is not registered with your UBA bank account, then you need to select option 2.
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *945#
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code: How To Recharge With *770#
- Fidelity Bank Code For Transfer: How To Activate & Use *770#