If you are looking for information on 9mobile call barring then in this post you will learn how to use 9mobile call barring code to bar and unbar calls on your line.
9mobile was formerly called Etisalat. At a time it was also called Zain. But recently it is now called 9mobile. Therefore don’t get it twisted as I will be using 9mobile instead of Zain or Etisalat in this post.
If you are a 9mobile customer you can use the call barring service to place a restriction on numbers from calling your line.
But to be able to do this you will have to activate this service on your mobile phone. You can also deactivate it if you don’t feel like using it again.
Delve deep with me into this post to learn how to activate/cancel call barring on 9mobile.
What is call barring?
Call barring is a service that lets you place a restriction on a certain number from calling your line. Therefore as a phone subscriber, you can either block a certain number from calling you or place restrictions on all incoming or outgoing calls.
So all 9mobile subscribers can use 9mobile call barring codes to place restrictions on all incoming or outgoing calls on their phone.
How to activate/cancel call barring on 9mobile
The default barring code password for 9mobile is 0000.
To change the barring code password to a preferred one dial *03*330*old password*new password*new password#. For instance, if you want to change from 0000 to 1234, you will dial *03*330*0000*1234*1234#
For Incoming calls (national calls)
- Dial *35*barring code# to activate national calls;
- Dial #35*barring code# to deactivate incoming national;
- To check call barring status for national calls, dial *#35#.
For Outgoing calls (national)
- Dial *33*barring code# to activate outgoing calls;
- Dial #33*barring code# to deactivate outgoing national calls;
- To check call barring status for outgoing national calls, dial *#33#.
For Outgoing calls (international)
- Dial *331*barring code# to activate outgoing international calls;
- Dial #331*barring code# to deactivate outgoing international calls;
- To check call barring status for international calls, dial *#331#.
For Incoming call when roaming
- Dial *351*barring code# to activate;
- Dial #351*barring code# to deactivate,
- To check call barring status, dial *#351#.
Note: for all call barring please dial #330*barring code# then send.
Things you should know before using this service
You can easily use 9mobile call barring codes to bar all incoming calls or outgoing calls on your lines. However, it should be noted that activating this service:
- Stops you from receiving or making calls
- You will also not be able to use your data or send SMS with your line.
I have shown you how to use the 9mobile barring service; I hope you will not have a problem using this service when you feel like.
If you have any questions or contributions, you can drop them in the comment section below.
- Call Barring Airtel: How To Activate & Deactivate Airtel Call Barring
- Glo Call Barring: How To Activate & Deactivate Call Barring Using Codes
- MTN Call Barring Code: How To Activate/Deactivate Call Barring On MTN
- Learn How To Check Airtel Airtime Balance And Bonus Balance
- How To Check Your Airtel Number Easily and Fast
- How To Check 9Mobile Phone Number